Proficient Learning is a full-service training company providing strategic learning and performance solutions to our clients. We maximize knowledge retention and on-the-job performance by designing and producing learning solutions that include eLearning modules, mobile applications, print modules and job aids, workshop design and facilitation, video production, and games.
We bring deep life sciences domain expertise into the skills, knowledge, and strategies that our clients have come to depend on. We are a cohesive team of leading industry advisors, subject matter experts (SMEs), adult learning specialists, and instructional designers, many with advanced degrees in their field of expertise. Our staff have healthcare industry experience and focus on supporting internal initiatives, improving efficiency, and developing intellectual curiosity.
Customized program design, development, deployment, and sustainability in multiple disciplines.
Soft Skills Training
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Customized Skills Development Training
- Healthcare Systems Studies
- Health Communication and Support Services and Enhancements
- Biomedical and Health Info Services
- Biosurveillance and Disease Management Support
- Healthcare Payment Processes and Fraud and Abuse in Medical Claims
Technical Skills Training
- Technology and Software Training
- SOP Development, Training, and Deployment
- Technical, Functional, and Professional Skill Training
- Customized Technical Skills Training
Management & Coaching Training
- Effective Coaching Methodology and Process
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Delegating and Empowering
- Customized Management & Coaching Training
- Our team has deep domain expertise in the skills, knowledge, and strategies that managers and team members must master to achieve their key performance indicators, objectives, and goals. This insight and expertise goes into every training program and solution we deliver.
- Extensive experience includes 30+ years in complex B2B environments, 25+ years in the life sciences, and training in a variety of industries including corporate and government.
- A high-energy team of experienced instructional designers and developers, graphic designers, project managers, technology experts, and leaders managing training projects at every stage, and ensuring delivery of high-quality training solutions that deliver on-the-job performance, actionable insights, and measurable results.
Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Location: Boston, MA
Project Dates: January 2008 & January 2015
Institutional Training for the Veterans Health Administration (VHA), Health Systems, and Long-Term Care Environments
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Location: Princeton, NJ
Project Date: 2017
Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) Training
CAGE CODE: 6ZU76
DUNS #: 362568029
GOV. POC: Pamela Marinko
Phone: (910) 795-1376
Work Area: Global
Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Partnered with GSA 8(a) STARS II Contract Holder
NAICS & PSC CODES
|611430||Pro & Mgmt Development Training|
|541512||Computer Systems Design Services|
|541611||Admin & Gen Mgmt. Consulting|
|541612||Human Resources Consulting|
|541613||Marketing Consulting Services|
|541618||Other Management Consulting|
|541690||Other Scientific & Tech Consulting|
|611710||Educational Support Services|
|U008||Education/Training Training/Curriculum Development|